College Scholarship Guide
- The ultimate guide to college scholarships. This guide will walk you through all the steps you need to do when applying for scholarships.
WCSD Scholarship List
- The Washoe County School District has compiled an excellent list of several scholarships. The list is kept up to date. Best of luck!
- Las Vegas CyberKnife, a local cancer center offering patients hope through a non-surgical cancer treatment option. We love students and have decided to make a scholarship available to local schools in the area! I noticed that you have a great list on your website letting students know of a few different scholarship opportunities, and was wondering if you would be able to add our scholarship to your list? We are currently offering a scholarship of $500 available to all students interested in a career in medicine. The deadline for the application is June 15th, 2016. If you have any questions about the details of the scholarship, here is a link that provides the details and more information. You can also ask me any questions, so don’t hesitate to ask! http://cyberknifeoflasvegas.com/las-vegas-cyberknife-scholarship/
Parchment (Transcipt) Access
- Register for a Parchment Account Using an Email Link Or Registration Code
- Requesting Your Transcript on Parchment
The Community Foundation of Western Nevada Mission
- Search for the right scholarship for you. You can learn more about the donors and complete the scholarship application online. For more information about scholarships offered at the Community Foundation call Tracy Turner, Chief Philanthropy Officer at 775-333-5499.
College Scholarships Directory
- The site offers a complete list of career colleges by state, information on colleges for women, online applications for four-year colleges and universities, specific and general career information, financial aid definitions and instructions, and dozens of articles designed to assist both traditional and adult students.
- All students are issued a TMCC email address upon registration. Parents also need to have an email account at home or office. Students and parents are expected to utilize email for intercommunication between school and home. A monthly on-line newsletter, What’s Up, is sent electronically to students, parents and staff. Everyone is responsible for the information posted on Infinite Campus and through emails.
Flyer Requisition Form
- This is a flyer requisition form specifically for TMCC High School.
- Campus Portal is a means to further promote educational excellence by enhancing our program of communication with parents and students.
- While students withdraw from their zoned high schools and enroll, full time at TMCC High School, they may choose to continue a sport or extra-curricular activity at their zoned school, with permission from the school. TMCC High School students often participate in ROTC, band, chorus, swimming, golf, tennis, and other sports or activities associated with their zoned schools. If the link above doesn’t work, call 775-674-7660 and ask for Kati Swanson. Kati’s email is
Graduation Requirements & Diploma Types
If you would like to see additional student-related information on line, please contact us to let us know what possible information we should consider publishing in the future.